Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fashion on Fire: Inspired by The Hunger Games

If you have not read The Hunger Games I suggest you run out and fetch yourself the box set. The books are so consuming that anyone I mention the trilogy to exclaims “So good! I read all three in a week!” When you consider how busy our lives have become it’s no small miracle to get that much reading done. Some even shun social events because they are so engrossed in the story. It IS that good.

Like thousands of other people, I bought tickets for opening weekend because I cannot wait to see how the book comes to life. I must confess that I am extremely excited to see how Cinna’s brilliant designs are executed. We have scoured the web for a few sneak peeks of the costumes as well as the stars’ fashion at the movie premieres.




                                



 


No comments:

Post a Comment